Saturday 1 March 2008

Cyprus has it - thanks to Caroline of 'First Choice'!

Having had a great break at the Monbar Hotel, York this Xmas, dad and I have decided to go back there later this year, but unlike our Xmas break when we were chauffered there and back, courtesy of Titan Travel, this time I'll be driving.

We've been debating where to take a break later in the year - we very much wanted to return to The Hilton, Malta, where we had a great time last year, but one of our nieghbours brought us over some leaflets on Cyprus. We went over to our local travel agent, First Choice in Plymstock, and got a great deal there from Caroline, so it'll be Paphos, Cyprus, here we come - God willing, of course! I'm always the first to complain, but I equally like to commend good service, and I cannot speak too highly of the staff in the Plymstock branch! They make everything a real fun experience, but still maintain their total professionalism.

I know you might save money via the Internet, but we got a great deal, so give them a try - they've got branches all over the UK, if you can't get to our local one!

Blog Archive