Friday 24 September 2010

There's no justice in this world - even in Emmerdale!

I don't mind admitting that I quite enjoy watching Emmerdale - it takes place in one of my favourite parts of the country - and does seem to have the highest proportion of attractive females on the cast - furthermore, they don't spend all the programme shouting like on Eastenders, or overacting like that annoying 'Alfie Moon' character!

But I was sad to see - as an animal lover - that that idiot, Aaron Livesy, who sold this guy a dodgy motor, then took Clyde, his Alsatian along, in order to put the frighteners on, but which all backfired when the guy's eminently larger dog attacked Clyde, who then had to be put to sleep.

Yet again the dog gets it because of their owner! Why couldn't Aaron be put down? He's an ignorant, uncouth git for starters, and miserable and arrogant to boot.

I'd willingly have stuck the needle in him, and put us all out of our misery!

Blog Archive