Monday 13 June 2011

Hamilton does it again!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Hamilton is a reckless, dangerous driver, in my humble opinion!


In fact, this view is shared by no less a person than former world champion, Niki Lauda.


Of course, Hamilton will get away with punishment, for his antics at yesterday's Canadian Grand Prix, just as he did at the earlier Monaco event - the chips are stacked in his favour!


But, and I'm going to get in touch with Santander, using him as a role model, where a full-size cardboard cut-out (at least a safer driver!) awaits you in most every branch of the Spanish bank across the UK, is giving the wrong picture.


In these economic times, we need stability and common sense in managing our finances.


I contend that Lewis Hamilton suggests danger and poor judgement - something that any investor or saver certainly doesn't want to see!


If you feel like me, why don't you write to Santander, too!

Blog Archive